December 17, 2012

[Nail Practice] Random Tips

I don't wear any tips/fake nails, because I find that the plastic makes me feel uncomfortable.  I still love to do some nail practice on the tips when my own nails are already occupied or I want to try something new and it has high rate of failure.

Those are from a while ago, like say...end of November.  The time I was very struggling of my paper and final exam. (And supposed be focused on studying not playing with nail tips).

I discovered that using red nail polish on a darker base is often not very outstanding.  Just like my green daisy design too.  Maybe I should try red acrylic paint next time to see how it turns out.


  A layering set plus some rhinestones.  Nothing special about this one. 


This one actually takes me a long time to get all rhinestone to stick on the surface.  The base colour is Coccolily Nude Snow.  This nail polish has a very strong smell. It is quite cute with pearls too.

What do you think?


0 comments:

Post a Comment