March 16, 2013

[Stamping] When Laura Marries Maria

The title makes me laugh, but that's what I was thinking when I discovered those nail polish names lol. Augh, not exactly, I was thinking "when Laura sleeps with Maria..." haha.

Anyway, here is the result:

Just want say... Maria is ON TOP lol

This is under the sunlight. Maria is a light metallic pale pink, not a silver!

Tipwear is terrible!

Well, I like this colour combination. It reminds me army uniforms a little bit.  
I am very disappointed by Julep again! (yes, two times in a row). The picture was taken on the second day, and I already can see the tip wear. The high end nail polish shouldn't have to be this fast! Not impressed!

What do you think?

2 comments:

  1. Oh wow I love this, very good color combo!
    But yea, Julep does chip fast!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think only mystery box worth the price, if you don't get repeats! Their customer service is super great tho :)

      Delete