May 15, 2013

[Nail Arts] Polka Dots X Forever classic!

Reminds me of spring and breeze!


A  polka dot manicure. I used Julep Leah (Green) and Carrie (Pink). I like the combination and it is very cute! I am currently experiencing different topcoats, and this is Julep Freedom Polymer Top Coat. I smudge a little bit tho. I guess it requires longer dry time than Seche's then.  Leah is the colour I like the most from my mystery box.  Some of nail polishes I received in mystery box require some thinner before use. I still like the idea, because I can haul some polishes for cheaper!



This is my recent mystery box from Julep. Not very impressed by the content. I only got four nail polishes :(  I checked online that some other girls have like at least 5 colours and I really don't mind about the body scrub at all. I can get a much larger jar of body scrub in Body shop for cheap. However, since I started doing research on Big Threes, I noticed about Julep is a FOUR FREE brand. Well, even the formula is not the best, I can bear it as long as I know they don't add those toxic chemicals. 

I decided I am going to keep subscribe to Julep, based on the fact that their polishes are four free. I already cancelled all of my beauty box subscriptions by this point then.

2 comments:

  1. Yea your mystery box is meh.
    The look you did is great, kudos!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, no more mystery box for me :( I rather go for cheap sales hahaha.

      Delete