December 26, 2013

[Purchase] Got my Christmas Present!

Hehehe, I want this for a long time and now I finally have it!


I want to have good acrylic watery paints for a long long long time! so happy to get this for my Christmas gift.  Justnail is a Taiwanese brand, the same message oil I got in the nail up magazine.  The package is simple but adorable :)  Whole pack costs NT $675, about  CAD $20.



The pack contains 12 acrylic watery paints.  Unlike the regular acrylic paints, those don't require water when using it.  E-Nail has similar products but much more expensive.  In fact, I don't really care about which brand as long the quality and quantity are there.  Justnail also has other packs, I chose this one, because it has black/white/yellow/blue/red fundamental colors.



I couldn't make up my mind to get this, but my BF told me to get it (err....he didn't pay for it).  I am so happy, this is the best Christmas gift for myself ever!  I can see I will get a lot of manicures out from this pack and this worth every single penny.  Yaaaaahh!

0 comments:

Post a Comment